Choose one of the four theories, Hedonism, Epicureanism, Stoicism, or Aristotle’s view, and describe the following aspects of the theory:
- Offer a brief explanation of the history of the theory.
- Share the basic fundamental view of how the theory creates or explains happiness.
- Offer a criticism or challenge to the theory.
- Relate the theory to an example from the present day which supports and reflects this view of happiness.
- Explain how you would apply this theory to your own pursuit of happiness.
Be sure to follow the APA guidelines as you cite and incorporate outside sources (including the text) into your paper.