Resource: The Complete Guide to Lesson Planning and Preparation in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Create a lesson plan based on a concept from this class. Use the information shared and suggested in the Lesson Plan discussions in Weeks 1â€“3 and the Lesson Plan Worksheet.
Include the following:
- Mathematics concept and state standard(s) that addresses that specific concept
- Exact wording of the specific standard(s) addressed in the lesson
- Explanation of the lesson activities and outcomes, including any formative and summative assessments and/or authentic performance tasks
- Explanation of the manipulatives and how they are used
- Could be a website that provides a game or practice for your students
Use APA formatting to cite any sources used. Do not directly copy a lesson from another source; avoid plagiarism by changing ideas and phrasing to make them your own.