Leadership Vision Reflection
Consider the following questions as you create a leadership vision to support your school and community.
- What are the most significant shared goals of your school and community?
- Is there an understanding of the cultural diversity of your school-community? If so, describe that understanding.
- Are there financial or physical barriers to your vision, and if so, how would you surmount them?
- Can you find at least two examples of other school-community leadersâ€™ goals, which align with your vision?
- How would you communicate your leadership vision to your school-community and encourage their collaboration?
- Describe how you will apply what you have learned in this course to your dissertation topic or to the selection of a dissertation topic if you have not yet selected a topic.
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.