Outline of Final Paper
The paper must be one to two pages, excluding the title page and references page(s), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Address all of the following parts of this assignment:
- The outline must contain the following major sections that will exist in the Final Paper:
- Prepare a one- to two-page double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue.
- A description of at least two ethical theories under which the situation will be analyzed.
- An explanation of the specific areas of law under which the situation will be analyzed.
- The outline must be accompanied by a reference page that includes at least 10 scholarly sources that will be used in your Final Paper.
Submit a one- to two-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook