Below are 5 discussion questions. Each questions need at least one reference and be at least 250-300 words.
- Identify two questions you have regarding assessment in early childhood. Reply to your colleagues questions.
- What is the effect of monitoring and implementing informal assessments over time.
- Share three things you learned from your interview and two insights you will take into your classroom.
- After reviewing the National Center on Response to Intervention website, explain how this school model could be valuable to the classroom teacher. Then explain what would need to be in place for a school to become an RTI school.
- From the perspective of a general manager in your field, which of the organizational control methods outlined in Chapter 19 of the Management textbook do you think would be the most universal? What does organizational control look like in your sphere of influence?(Feedback control model, budgetary control model or financial control)
Below is the reference for the book to question # 5