Alcohol : Chapter 7 and 8
1. Define a drink- specifically identify the amount of ethanol in each form of common social drinks.(beer, wine, liquor)
2. Define Binge Drinking: for men, for women
3. How long does it take for a full dose of alcohol to get into the bloodstream? Why does it take so long?
4. Define and explain blackouts.(Not the same as passing out/ unconscious)
5. If two people drinking alcohol both reached the BAC of 0.1, why could one be “tipsy” (impaired) and the other seem normal (not impaired)?]]>
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"