During the first 6 weeks of this course, you will be introduced to a variety of topics in VBScript. These topics include the following.
- VBScript Introduction: Variables, Constants, and Data Types
- VBScript Output Methods, VBScript Input Methods
- VBScript Decision-Making Statements
- VBScript Loop Structures and Arrays
- VBScript Procedures and Functions
- VBScript File Input/Output Methods
The following is a list of guidelines for your Course Project, due in Week 6.
- The complete proposal should include the following.
- Description of program (script)
- Source Code with detailed comments
- Source Code should contain a minimum 5 out of 6 topics learned during this session.
- Explain the output along with screenshots of the output
***I am looking to perform a basic script that checks for updates on a computer. Copies files from active user directories, or possibly shadow hives, and something else that will meet the requirements of the project.