In this Assignment, you generate a project plan using Microsoft Project.
- Review the information in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources on using Microsoft Project.
- Consider how to efficiently schedule tasks in a project plan.
- Think about how you should sequence tasks that have dependencies.
To complete this Assignment, you will create a Microsoft Project plan for a patient information management system. The primary deliverable for the plan is the patient information management system itself, but it is comprised of many modules. Include the following tasks, subtasks, and timeframes:
- Create the Admission, Discharge, and Transfer Module (requires subtask I, configuration period: 25 days, training period: 10 days)
- Subtask I: Create the Patient Registration Module (requires subtask II, configuration period: 4 days, training period: 4 days)
- Subtask II: Create the Master Patient Index (configuration period: 4 days)
- Subtask III: Create the Patient Scheduling Module (requires subtask II, configuration period: 7 days, training period: 15 days)